Saturday, December 9, 2017

#DinoNews Jurassic park 5: Jurassic world 2 trailer

There it is!

The proper trailer is finally out! And I actually can't wait for it:



I honestly love what I'm seeing. More Chris Pratt is always fun, and the lovely Bryce Dallas Howard is also back. I love the fact they brought back Jeff Goldblum who's been basically everywhere since his return in Independence Day 2. And I also really like the whole Lost World-vibe this sequel is going for, which is much better than what I originally feared for the original Jurassic Park 3 and when they announced a sequel to Jurassic World. You know, the whole militarized dinosaurs part which was briefly alluded to in JW.

I've been seeing a lot of hate for Jurassic World and Fallen Kingdom online, lately. And I'm kinda sad.. because there's so little dinos on the big screen nowadays (not counting the few modern kaiju films we got neither).

I dig the whole volcano-part of the plot here, since it actually comes from the original book (under different circumstances, sure, but it's like when we got the aviary or the rapids in JP3). And if you've played a ton of JP games like myself back in the day, we're kinda used to seeing volcanoes on the island. Only instead of a random eruption at the end of the original story, the day the island went into its whole chaos theory-situation back in JP1, it is now happening years later. I'm fine with it.

I'm also glad we're finally seeing a "Carnotaurus" in one of these films, I only remember seeing those in a few IDW JP comics!

The film will be out on June 22. And I

No comments:

Post a Comment