Tuesday, June 13, 2017

#E3 Day 2 - Sony's conference

For most people, it's been a pretty boring if lukewarm-at best E3 show. But me? I'm happy. I got my new Wolfenstein, The Evil Within 2 and Beyond Good & Evil 2! What's more to ask...


Now, Sony's conference on the other hand.. total retreat to 2016's E3. Nothing new, really.With the release date closer in, we got another look at the spinoff/sidequel Uncharted: Lost Legacy DLC-turned standalone retail release episode:



More Uncharted, really. It's coming August 22.

Another look at Sony's own Last of Us-wannabe title Days Gone:



A game my own brother's gonna love, another re-release of Shadow Of The Colossus, for the PS4:



Why not add Ico to the mix, and make it a bundle with Last Guardian?

And also the return of Insomniac’s Spider-Man game. Which is looking great so far:



The game seems to be taking more than a few cues from Rocksteady’s Arkham games. Also... how about that post-credits stinger?!! Neat!

I would love to see comic book games taking a page from the movies, and finally starting to get good (again).

There also were a few sequels to big popular mainstream series I've never been a fan of, and various random VR games. (Including a funny fishing spinoff of FFXV!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment