Saturday, April 15, 2017

#StarWarsNEWS Star Wars: The Last Jedi Official Teaser

AND HERE IT IS!! FINALLY!! IT'S ABOUT TIME!!

The Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi teaser trailer!!! Two years ago, by the time of the SuperBowl we already did have the Force Awakens trailer!

Here it is:



Guys... I gotta admit I might have overhyped this one in my head. By that I mean.. I just feel kind of underwhelmed by this trailer.. I dunno... something's missing for me... Or maybe that's just the director of Looper not quite achieving what I hoped to see.. (Man, Garreth Edwards sure blew these sequel trilogy films over... I'm glad he will come back for the Obi Wan anthology film after episode 9)...

Update: No, I know what's missing. A musical cue as epic as what John Williams did for the original Force Awakens trailer, play this over the new trailer for comparison: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uzpFdZ-g-E

No comments:

Post a Comment