Monday, February 20, 2017

#Randomz Thor: Rangarok "Team Thor & Darryl #CivilWar #ThorRagnarok

Taika Waititi seems to be the perfect director to finally make me care about the Thor films. Don't mistake me, I love the character, I love the cast of these films and I would love to actually enjoy these Thor movies.. but they always come short. The first film had a lot of fun, a great setting.. but nothing much in the final act to make it stand out. It was a nice setup for Thor, Loki and Asgard for the Avengers films, I can tell you that. The Dark World still had great characterization but it was all it had. Aside from that the film was a big mess with no actual proper story and a boring foe/menace throughout the film...

Taika Waititi is the director behind the third film. He's a great funny guy who made some very promising indie and small budget films. Plus he really seems to be having fun making this film - which will actually be a blend of the Ragnarok storyline AND Planet Hulk!!

And he's been making these hilarious little shorts to accompany both Civil War and Doctor Strange. Check these out, they're much better than the two previous Thor films combined!!



I kinda prefer to see Chris Hemsworth do comedy than action roles lately...

No comments:

Post a Comment