Thursday, July 7, 2016

#Design - PC Ducktales Remastered, Beyond Eyes & Undertale custom cover art

Please! Do not ask for these! This was a personal job, not outsourcing the work to other people. If you want me to work out something for you, I will do so for money only.

With no access to my TV and consoles, I've been playing a lot of games on PC. The problem with Steam? It's all digital! And since I'm a huge materialist I wanted to make some actual boxes, I dunno, it kind of gives me a sense of "ownership". That's why I decided to make a few mockup covers for a few digital games I own, at least to motivate myself to finally play through these game and still proudly have them in my collection next to the rest of my games.


I'm not allowing the comments below to avoid the spam I usually get on these.

Design © Eyz 2016.
Game and work based on a propriety © Capcom, Team17 & Toby Fox.
Not for commercial use!