Saturday, September 21, 2013

#Blog - Opening a brand new sealed SEGA SATURN game in 2013

So today I just received...


But little did I expect it would still be sealed.

So I just bought this online - as I tend to do, this game being on a retro system. I knew it was coming as "new", but not that new!


Not a scratch, factory sealed!


I don't know for you guys, but it's always a "big thing" when I get a game over 15+ years old that new! I get more excited (and nostalgic) than when getting whatever new release.


Oh, guess I'll have to rip it out, old school.


Come on, come on! I can't wait to get my finger prints all over it!! (I hear thousands of so-called "collectors" screaming, you know the kind, those that don't even like to enjoy the stuff they collect nor dare open 'em up)


So shiny new! Something that old that appears this new!


Hmmm... My favorite part, and the reason I could never keep something sealed in. The "brand new" smell (of victory)!


So this is/was how new CD Saturn games looked like, out of the box, huh? Time to get some scratches all over it.

*plays the game for a couple HOURS*

No comments:

Post a Comment