Thursday, May 23, 2013

#Design - Godzilla 9 DVD CustomCoverArt

Please! Do not ask for these! This was a personal job, not outsourcing the work to other people. If you want me to work out something for you, I will do so for money only.

Here's the very hard to find 50th Anniversary Destroy All Monsters on DVD I was able to find, but which didn't have a correct packaging.


So I simply decided to make a cover for it myself. Also decided to make something a bit better, that goes with the rest of the collection than simply reprint's Columbia Tristar's awful official cover for it. The official had a red banner instead of the classic Godzilla-green-ysh one like the rest of the releases. Ugh...

Design © Eyz 2013.
Game and work based on a propriety © Toho
Not for commercial use!

No comments:

Post a Comment