Saturday, April 20, 2013

#Design - Studio Ghibli custom DVD cover art

Here's several custom cover art I did a couple years back for some of my own Studio Ghibli films on DVDs.

Because they weren't available either on Zone 2 DVDs or because the French releases over here didn't match the rest of the collection.


Custom cover made for Grave of the Fireflies, which never came under the same banner as all the other Ghibli movies did in Zone 2.


Custom cover I made for my Zone 1 Ocean Waves DVD to go along with the rest of my Zone 2 Studio Ghibli collection. (unreleased over here)


Custom cover I made for my Zone 1 Whisper of the Heart DVD to go along with the rest of my Zone 2 Studio Ghibli collection. (unreleased over here)


Custom cover I made for my copy of the Yamadas DVD.
The original didn't go along the rest of the collection too because of the different publisher~

Please! Do not ask for these! This was a personal job, not outsourcing the work to other people. If you want me to work out something for you, I will do so for money only.

Design © :icontheeyzmaster: Eyz 2010/12.
Game and work based on a propriety © Studio Ghibli
Not for commercial use!

No comments:

Post a Comment