Wednesday, March 13, 2013

#Cartoon NEWS! New Disney Shorts

Disney will be making some brand new short cartoons!

Mickey Mouse and co are set to return in 2013 with 19 episodes which will air on the Disney channel as well as disney.com

Here's one first lil' episode.
It's in French, but will it be translated or kept like this? I mean it's pretty easy to follow and does take place in France.
Is it like on purpose. I mean you can clearly understand what's going on, like in the old classic silent cartoons? And I'm hearing some English voice actors in the background here (Tress MacNeille as Daisy?)
(plus that didn't sound like actual French French, more like English speakers trying their best)



So fun and enjoyable!
Lovely^^
I love the style, sign me in for more~

No comments:

Post a Comment