Saturday, March 23, 2013

#Blog - reviews

Just a quick little blog post I wanted to write lately.

Regarding my reviews.

As most of you either following me over from deviantArt or otherwise.

I mostly review more underrated stuff, obscure titles and tie-in merchandising. I'll gladly review an old Robocop game or new Terminator game. A Prince of Persia comic book. Sega Saturn titles. Etc.

I got some notes on dA and even a mail recently to review Sonic games. It's not so original or even fun to review what everybody else already did before. Or stuff everyone knows or read about a hundred times.

Sure, I'll probably end up giving a look to a Zelda, a Mario, a Sonic or even a Crash Bandicoot (already started on that last one), but before there's so many more interesting or different titles I'd prefer to review instead.

So, don't worry, I'll probably do some of those at some point. But for now? I'll see you through some good and awful adaptations, obscure games and multi-media franchises.

Stick along, it'll be fun.

You can give me some suggestions and ideas either in the comments section, on deviantArt or on my Review List Page (select the button above!).

See ya around~

-Eyz

No comments:

Post a Comment