Tuesday, November 20, 2012

#Blog - Yor's DVD!!

Finally!
I just received it, the most epic random awesome cheesy "production" (and I use this term loosely) ever made.

That's right....

Yor's World!! He's the man! Yor's World!! He's the MAAAN!!

Yor, the Hunter from the Future - a 1983 scifi/fantasy cheese fest, and the ultimate Reb Brown action flick!
It's random!
It's epic!
It's catchy!

Thank ZEUS for these kind of random DVD releases! (take that, Blurays! it's not any time soon you're gonna propose the same kind of cheese to us fans of the good ol' stuff)

2 comments:

  1. I. Love. Reb. Brown. (So jealous right now.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha :P
      Don't be!
      This run of the movie is pretty easy to find, it's a US release from 2011 (they also re-released the original soundtrack for the occasion). I got my copy off ebay (for pretty cheap)

      Delete