Tuesday, May 22, 2012

#BestOf Spider-Man TV series opening themes

Here's a pretty fun video to start off the day.
It's a compilations of all the intros of all Spider-man TV shows, ever! Even up to date as of now. (includes the on-going Ultimate Spider-man cartoon too!)



Nice, very nice!

It covers Spidey-shows from 1967 to 2012, that is 10 series worth of Spider-Man content!

For years, as much as I liked the 90s Animated Series, I've been asking to myself why Peter looked so weird, so off, so un-Peter Parker. I mean, big square jaws, giant athletic torso, strange hairstyle unlike any of his comic counterparts (nothing like the comic book!Peter at the time at least), and "old school" clothing style.
But thanks to this video, I finally get it!
The 90s cartoon Peter is designed to look closely like the 70s live Peter Parker! Just that a look above again! See?

No comments:

Post a Comment