Wednesday, February 1, 2012

AwesomeScenes from Lois & Clark - The "You Know, I Know" conversation

Lois & Clark was a great Superman show in the 90s.
In my opinion, much better and fun than the over-brooding and seriousness-overload of Smallville.

Here's one of my all-time favorite scenes from this great show.
Little background here: Lois & Clark were asked to Perry White's office. To discuss "that thing".
Both think the chief knows about the whole Clark/Kal-El situation while Perry is talking about some secret reportage he thinks they're doing...


From Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman [1995].

Now, that's some awesome dialogue or what?! XD

Christopher Reeves might be my favorite Clark Kent/Superman of all time, but Lane Smith will always be the perfect Perry White in my eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment