Sunday, August 7, 2011

Eyz Drawing + 8-bits tune - Kiki's "Message of Rouge"

Here's a new drawing for a change!
I wanted to draw Kiki from Hayao Miyazaki's classic movie Kiki's Delivery Service for some time :P


And since I was thinking about that..
I love the opening Rock 'n' Roll theme so much, that I uploaded an 8-bits version of it on my youtube channel:



It came out pretty good I think, surprisingly!

The opening tune of Studio Ghibli's "Kiki's Delivery Service", "Rouge No Dengon" (Message of Rouge).
A very fun 60s style japanese rock and roll song!
Once again done using FL Studio 8 with the plugin magical8bit to simulate the 8 bits sound.
Hope you like it ;)
(and that youtube won't screw up the sound too much as usual!)

4 comments:

  1. Yes! I love it. lol. Both the art and the music. That's pretty cool. You say you made the music? I don't know what this "FL Studio 8 with the plugin magical8bit" is... but I want one. I'm gonna have to check out your Youtube channel as well. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, lemme explain!

    "FL Studio" is a music composing program. Where you can "write" music, note by note. You can have access to various type of "instruments", have various ones play at the same time on separate channels, etc..

    "magical8bit" is a plugin, that is a sort of instrument you have to download/install separated. It makes the sound come out like 8 bit music from old videogames!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice -drawing and sequence!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!
    You're from "leonbloy guitar" blog right?
    I love your guitar playings! The way you adapted some of those Ghibli musics^^
    Thanks for putting those videos on your blog!

    ReplyDelete