Saturday, November 20, 2010

Hack/Slash - soon to be a major motion picture! - again

This is a follow up to this post~

Stop the presses!
Don't make any movie YET!

Now that I got your attention...

Remember my discussion about an eventual Hack/Slash movie? (link above)
Well, I changed my mind.
Alright..so you re-read/remember/checked out my previous article? Good.

So, I admit, Allison Scagliotti could make a quite good Cassie Hack.
But
She isn't what I'd call a "scream queen". (which is, an actress that makes a lot of horror movies)

So here's my all-new better suggestion.
Brea Grant (some of you might know her from Heroes mostly).


Perfect match?

Better known as a fun blonde-haired gal, since I saw her with dyed hair in a zombie parody video, I thought she could work as Cassie better than anyone else.
And she already appeard in a bunch of horror movies (including slashers!) like: You're So Dead, Midnight, Halloween II, Trance and coming out next year Ice Road Terror.

PLUS she likes the character already!
She's known to be a bit nerdy (see any of her Heroes interview!), actually read comics (though Scagliotti did too) and actually loves Cassie so much she dressed as her for this past Halloween!

 

°___O

She's perfect for the character!
Tim Seeley already saw that, from the looks of her twister.

Now, hear me out Hollywood!
Don't pick that awful bimbo current-starlette-of-the-day Megan Fox!
Use an actress that actually as some interest in the series!
Allison Scagliotti! Brea Grant! But not Fox, god no!!

No comments:

Post a Comment