Saturday, September 11, 2010

Score!!! Free swag~


Today, at my local comic store (here.. in Geneva.. that's in Switzerland I you dared to ask...) they had those big bargain boxes outside the store. They were giving up comic book issues.
Yep.
Free!
(hey! we don't have that "Free Comic Book Day" here in Europe!!)

Awesome!

I was there not that long after it opened, but then it seems people already got there hands on the cooler stuff...
A middle-aged dude even went off with a box full of issues :/
And some dudes were trying to take every single piece of Image Comics they could put their hands on...

Do these people even read the books..? Or are they in it just to sell them on ebay?! XD

Anyway I managed to grabe a bunch of books as well (not as much, compared to other guys...)..
My big find was a lot of back issues of Young Justice! I loved this team!
I mostly got DC comics, but I tried to pick some Marvel comics.. but the best stuff was nowhere to be found.. at least I got that comic in which MJ gets Spider-man's web-shooters!

That's all I had to say~

1 comment:

  1. It's the Udon Taskmaster as you can't probably guess from the pic :/
    I still need 1 issue to make it a complete run!! Darn it!!

    I'll grab his recent series in TPB later on~

    ReplyDelete