Thursday, June 24, 2010

Movie NEWS! R-rated Predators trailer!

Finally, here comes the "Red Band" R Rated Predators trailer!

You didn't think I would pass out another excuse to post here another Predators poster, no?




This new trailer gives us a better look at this movie.
More violence and gore, sure. But also a more sci-fi look at this movie. With the special effects, the strange monsters here and there, a spaceship there... It's coming along quite nicely!

I'm still afraid, since this is a 20th Century Fox movie. They've been releasing lackbuster flick one after the other since the early 2000s. (both Fantastic Four movies, 3 X-men movies, 2 AVP, Die Hard 4, Dragon Ball Evolution, etc...)
But with Robert Rodriguez on board, I wanna believe in this one! And he said they had a bbetter budget than the previous two AVP flicks this time....

Anyway, I'm still motivated to see this one!

1 comment:

  1. I'm really waiting this movie!!!!
    I love The original movie! I hope this episode will be nice!!!

    ReplyDelete